SOLARX - Solar Wrist Watch
- The appeal of this new generation of Solar watches lies in the simple practicality of the new Solar technology:
- The watches are powered by all kinds of light, not only sunlight.
- 1 minute The watches charge very quickly. In most Solar calibers, just one minute of sunlight delivers one hour of charge (two minutes for women’s models) and the watch is fully charged after three hours.
- 6 months The watch retains the charge for an extended period. When worn regularly, the watch will remain fully charged, of course, but even if left in pitch blackness for 6 months, (or 12 in some models) the watch continues to work normally.
- 8 minutes If the watch is without power, it will start to operate completely normally after just eight minutes of exposure to sunlight.
AboutA solar-powered watch or light-powered watch is a watch that is powered entirely or partly by a solar cell.Some of the early solar watches of the 1970s had innovative and unique designs to accommodate the array of photovoltaic solar cells needed to power them (Synchronar, Nepro, Sicura and some models by Cristalonic, Alba, Rhythm, Seiko and Citizen). In the 1990s, Citizen started to sell light-powered watches under the Eco-Drive series name. Since their introduction, photovoltaic devices have greatly improved their efficiency and thereby their capacity. Watchmakers have developed their technology such that solar-powered watches are now a major part of their range of watches. Several other watch manufacturers offer similar watches or are developing such technology.
Pre order SOLARX
You can now pre-order SOLARX at the best price!